borrowed a flower on the way home to celebrate a good final grade!
Weather conditions in Arizona’s Grand Canyon last week gave rise to a rare phenomenon called total cloud inversion. Last Friday, and again on Sunday, the ground apparently released some of its heat rapidly enough at dawn to create a layer of cool, damp air inside the canyon, trapping it beneath the unusually warmer sky above the canyon walls and filling the space with a sea of fog. Park officials said the phenomenon is a once-in-a-decade occurrence and ran to capture these fantastic photos.
- Lately everyone I know is all, “OHMYGOD RELATIONSHIPS! OMG MARRIAGE! OMG BABIES! OMG!”
And my immediate reaction is YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP, WEAR CONDOMS, AND PASS ME THE GODDAMN PIZZA AND BEER.
- People use me. And I let them. Because I don’t want to be alone face to face, even though 99% of the time, I feel alone.
- No one ever does anything nice for me.
- I miss school. But then again I don’t.
- I wish I was confident.
- I think I’m going to take a few days off, rent a hotel somewhere with snow, and write and drink the entire time.
-I miss sex.
- I don’t think I’ve genuinely been hugged in a really long time.
- I’m still obsessed with Harry Potter. No regrets.